Monday, January 21, 2019

Cam Tait's Comedy Comeback!




I had the pleasure of seeing Cam Tait speak many years ago about his life and career, and he was awesome. A few years after that, he was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to offer me some much needed guidance when I was a very wet behind the ears college student at Grant MacEwan just starting to think about pursuing a writing career. I have always appreciated that. I had always heard that Cam was the originator of sit-down comedy, to quote Rob Christie. Now I’ll get to see for myself. Looking very much forward to seeing you take the stage sir!
Show is Tuesday, January 22, at The Filipino Centre, 7447 Roper Road
Start time : 7:30 PM
Cost: FREE for this show only!
Dinner available for a cost
Let’s fill the room!
UPDATE 1/21: I am still looking very much forward to the show tomorrow. However, due to the current vagaries of DATS scheduling, I am supposed to arrive in the early afternoon. For a show that starts at 7:30, this doesn't make much sense, although certainly Cam and all the others would certainly be well worth the wait lol. We will see how I do with my Tuesday morning Wheel Of DATS round...






No comments:

Post a Comment