Thursday, April 15, 2021

7

 


Hi Mikaela!

Are you 7 years old already?

Wow!

Auntie Shawna and I are so proud of you!

Happy Birthday to our Happy Happy Girl!

I remember when you were this old...



That was one of the first pictures I saw with your big smile!

And you haven't stopped since!

Keep smiling, sweet Mikaela!

The world needs lots of smiles right now!

Is your coat backwards, Mikaela?

Are you just being your zany and energetic self?

That's OK, because you'll have something to smile and laugh about when you get older.

You'll say, "I can't believe I did that!"

And we will laugh and cheer you on!

Happy Birthday Mikaela!

I have a birthday song for you from a band called the Beatles.

They've been around a really long time.

But their music is still really cool.

Just like you are Mikaela!

Are you ready to dance?

Here we go!


We love you Mikaela!

Uncle Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment