Sunday, December 13, 2020

Alberta's Winter Finale AKA Lockdown The Sequel: Day 1



 Many TV shows have a winter finale.

So why not our province?

As of today, it's here. 

Lockdown: The Sequel

So I'm settling in.

Me and my pal Celery Man from my Facebook page.








Thanks to all in Alberta who must work through this lockdown.

Grocery workers and delivery drivers.

Bus, DATS and cab drivers.

Truckers bringing us goods and services

Hospital and care home workers.

I know I appreciate the workers in my care home these days!

Thank you all so much!

I love you all!

And my heart goes out to all the businesses that will struggle.

And possibly cease to exist.

Due to Alberta's lockdown.

I love you all too!

Here's hoping we can significantly tame this virus!

And get back to something approximating the Before Times!

My T-shirt says "Refuse To Lose".

I suppose that's a good motto to adopt.

As far as my attitude and mood toward myself.

And those I may interact with on social media, text, or phone.

As well as those I am required to interact with safely here at home.

Because that is really all I can do at this point.

Take care all of you!

During this very different holiday season.

I am not sure if my thoughts make much sense today.

I just sat down and typed.

But I will be back with something tomorrow.

Every day in fact.

With special stuff on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve and Day.

But for now, take care, one and all!

I close with some hope, from a man whose thoughts usually did make sense when he sat down and wrote.

None other than Mr. George Harrison.





Your Partner In Lockdown Life (with Celery Man)


No comments:

Post a Comment